Belkin is a telecommunications company which manufacturers routers. Belkin routers are among the best routers available in the market. They provide different kinds of connecting devices for all kinds of purposes. The routers are quite efficient but sometimes you face issues like Belkin router won’t connect to internet. There are many reasons due to which this can happen. Let’s have a look at some of the causes due to which there is no internet connectivity in the router.
Causes for no internet connectivity:
- The router may not be configured correctly and due to that it can loose the internet connection.
- Another reason is that the router may be broken.
- There can be a server error or a defective connection because of which your devices are not able to connect to the internet.
- It is a very simple and basic thing but the device might not be placed properly in a smooth surface. You can have a poor Wi-Fi connection due to that.
These are some of the probable causes due to which your devices are not able to access the internet through the router. There are some common troubleshooting ways you can follow to resolve these errors. Follow the steps mentioned below.
Ways to resolve no internet connectivity issue:
- Perform the power cycle on your router. Disconnect the plug from the wall socket. Then, press the power button for 15 times. Then, plug the cord back in the socket.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi is placed properly on a smooth surface.
- Check all the wires and plugs connected to the router and see if something needs repairing.
- Reboot the router.
- Ensure that you are entering the correct credentials while connecting to the router.
- Reset the router back to factory default settings.
In order to complete Belkin router firmware update, Check for the firmware version of your router. Go to the download section and download the most recent version of the firmware. Return to the web interface and follow the step- by- step process. Locate the edit option. You can select the image you wish to upgrade. The last step Is rebooting the router to complete the process.
If you face any error or issue while performing any of these steps or the problem does not resolve. The most efficient way is to reset the router back to factory default settings. Here’s how to perform Belkin router reset. Locate the reset button at the back of the router. Press and hold the reset button till you see the lights on the router are stable. Release the button and then restart the router.
Thereafter, you would require to complete Belkin N300 router setup. Belkin N300 is one of the model of routers which has great speed and access to internet. You can access the web page of the router through entering the default credentials. Type the IP address of the router in the search bar and click enter. Login using the default credentials and navigate to settings to complete the setup.