Asus router is one of the amazing networking device, and the major USPs of the device is innovative designing, easy setup, cost-effectiveness, fast internet, and more. If you are having the router then users can smoothly setup the device in no time and use the devices like desktops, tablets, and iPads. However, there are times when users deal with the issue of Asus router dropping internet connection.
If you are facing the same issue then it is advisable to follow the troubleshooting methods to get rid of the issue. Here, check out the guide and get the information to deal with the issue smoothly.
Steps to Connect to Asus Router
Check out the steps mentioned below and get the information about the steps to connect to Asus router to smoothly access the admin console of the router:
- You need to start by launching the preferred internet browser on computer.
- Here, enter the Asus router IP address as 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1 in browser’s address bar and then click to enter to open router login page.
- After that, enter the login credentials in the requested fields and tap to login to log into the router admin console.
- After logging in, you need to click on several tabs like basic settings, advanced settings, WLAN, etc and then follow the on-screen instructions properly to change the Asus router settings.
These are the steps that users need to follow to connect the Asus router to deal with the issue quickly.
Alternate Way to Deal with Asus Router Dropping Internet
Let’s check out other method to deal with Asus router keeps dropping internet. The method users can follow is by resetting the router. Resetting the router is the last option that will erase the previously configured settings. Check out the steps mentioned below to reset the Asus router:
- Start by locating the reset button of Asus router and you can find the button at the rear end of the device.
- Now, plug in the router’s power adapter to an electric socket and then turn on your router.
- You can use pointed object like paperclip, press and hold reset button for some time.
- Once the router’s status light go off and the Asus router reboots, the resetting process will be completed.
- Lastly, you can use the default Asus router login credentials to log into the router admin console and reconfigure the device as required.
Check out the steps mentioned above and get the information to smoothly deal with Asus router issues. Users can check out the guide and follow the steps to troubleshoot the Asus router dropping internet connection issue.